June 15, 2010

Disneyland!!

Last week Kevin and I decided that we needed to go to Disneyland! (we have passes and hadn't gone in a while) It was so much fun, the kids loved it and this was actually the first time I didn't take one picture! :0( But then on our way home my brother had called me so I called him back and we ended up going to Disneyland again the next day! I know crazy huh! But it was so much fun and we watched Fantasmic and I loved it! The only bad thing was that I lost my camera and my phone... but with my luck my phone was still on the ride and my camera was turned into lost and found! Thank God the world is still a good place, at least at Disneyland! Here's a few pics that I caught before I lost the camera...



1 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Cute pic's, looks like you really had some fun despite the misshaps.