May 24, 2010

WE'VE MOVED... again!!!!

So I was going to catch up on posts, but there is just too much that has gone by, and it'll take me way too much time to get all the photos together, so I'll just say what we've been up to recently. Kevin finally got a job with CARE Ambulance company in Orange County, which we are so excited for! He really likes his job and the hours he has been working actually have been working out good for us. (He's been working from 3:30 PM  to 12:30 AM. ) And our biggest news is that we just moved into our own place. Still stuck out in Rancho Cucamonga, but I've come to terms that we will probably be here forever so I'm dealing. But our new place is pretty cool, I actually used to live in the complex where we are with my friend Becky after cosmetology, it's really nice to have our own place and our own things again! I've been able to cook a lot which I love and hopefully start sewing again this week! yay!!! The absolutely awsome thing about our apartment complex is that we have 2 parks in here with us! The kids want to go like everyday, I try to go as much as possible but mostly Colby's therapists take him and Kaylee... so glad we have it near by!




2 comments:

S Tippetts said...

Cute kids!!!

Unknown said...

Kaylee's smile makes her look so cheesey. Cute, but cheesey.