November 9, 2009

UFC 104


Sorry, but I'm still trying to catch up on my bloggin'. So a few weekends ago Kevin and I started re-watching How I Met Your Mother, and the kids started getting all crazy screaming and so forth. So we decided to turn it off (it was on the computer) and deal with them. I actually got the privilege to calm them down while Kevin got on the internet. He decided to look up some stuff on twitter and saw if he posted his information he could win 2 tickets to the UFC fight which was in a couple of hours. He felt his phone buzz in his pocket and thought no way could this be the tickets... But, it was!!! My husband won two tickets, and not any old tickets... luxury sweet tickets at the Staples Center!!! Of course I have to be breast feeding, and couldn't go, so he took my brother Josh. I was super jealous! Oh yeah, and he got to hang out with a fighter too! UGGG!! :0)


1 comments:

Jeaniece said...

Thats awesome! What luck