November 10, 2009

The Buchanan's Came to Visit

Last month my sister and her two kids came to visit my mom, which meant us too! We all had a ton of fun! Colby loved playing with Ian, I wish we lived closer to each other because they get a long so well, and Ian is a good example for Colby. While they were here we went to Disneyland and the San Diego Zoo. I'm so glad to have gotten to spend time with them. Here a couple of pictures of our two trips!
Uncle Rendal and the boys.

Picture with Cinderella
The crazy kids waiting for Nemo... no one was staring or anything! LOL!
With Snow White! (Funny story, there was a "little" man working there with Snow White, and all the kids around us were scared of him, but not my daughter. She kept saying "He's small, he's small!!!" Good thing he wasn't offended!

Ian with the cute Gorilla (Colby's favorite part)

Kaylee with the Polar Bear!


0 comments: