November 3, 2009

CATCH UP WITH KEIRA

So I have totally been slacking off with blogging, but I'm all caught up on my shows! I guess that is the sacrifice I have made... TV shows before blogging... I need to re-think that.

Anyways, I need to update about our new addition in the family. On September 2nd, I went into the hospital to get induced with Keira. It was a super hectic time, since Kevin was in his final days of his EMT course. Luckily I was in labor all night, and then finally delivered Keira around 12:00 p.m. just before Kevin had to get back to Long Beach for his last test! Keira was perfect at 8lbs. 8oz. and 21 3/4 in. long (my smallest baby). ((that day I had an ultrasound and the tech told me she was only 6lbs. what the heck did he know???)) I was able to spend 3 days total in the hospital which was new for me... and quite nice to spend time with just Keira. She has been a super good baby the past 2 months - already sleeping through the night, and is mostly happy! This probably means she is going to be a crazy toddler just like her sister! Oh well, toddlers sleep right?! Well, here's a few pictures of her when she was newer...


0 comments: