June 11, 2009

GOOD BYE EMMA...

Yesterday was the last day of babysitting Emma! :0( I'm so sad, she was such a good baby and so fun to watch! It really helped me get a little prepared for having 3 kids.... although your own is always different. I also spent my last few day putting together a quilt for her. We will all miss our big girl Emma!

Don't mind my messed up hair and no make-up!!
(I spent my whole day finishing the quilt below)

**Kaylee & Emma**

Colby & his favorite friend Emma!!
He was super attached to her... we'll see what happens when he starts asking where she is!
Emma and her quilt!!

Kevin said it was a ninja star quilt!! I guess it kind of does look like that.



3 comments:

heather b. said...

Emma doesn't look thrilled to be having Colby holding her!!

Jennifer said...

i LOVE this quilt! beautiful job. i really need you to come teach me. :)

Unknown said...

We Love the quilt and we miss youtons!