May 27, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Just in case you don't know that we are having a girl hopefully at the beginning of September! And her name is going to be Keira Leanne Cheek! We are super excited, but hope this summer won't be too difficult for me to get through! We told Colby and Kaylee about the baby, and since I babysit they kind of get it, but I don't think they'll really understand till she gets here! I think Kaylee is going to turn into a daddy's girl once Keira comes... :0( I'll be so sad if she gets mad at me and doesn't want me anymore. Well, we will keep you updated, and maybe you'll get to see a photo of just my stomach soon. (everywhere else isn't all that pretty espcially my fat face!)

2 comments:

JRKimball said...

Yeah for girls! I like the name, cute. Good luck through the heat.

Reynolds Family said...

Congrats! You are a trooper for still attending the reunion. I would bag camping in the summer pregnant in a heart beat!