December 30, 2008

Litl' Sis Creations

My sister's and I decided to try to sell some of our awsome home goods! I have done a couple of fundraisers, but the turn outs haven't been that great! Heather told me about this craft website that people sell stuff on, so I thought I would finally get my stuff together and make us a store! So we are selling hand-made quilts, flower hair bows, baby and toddler and girl bracelets, and soon I will get the head bands up to! Most everything is pretty reasonable priced, so take a look at it and see if there is anything you like! Here is our link! http://www.litlsiscreations.etsy.com/


Here is an example of one of the items:


Baby Boy Safari Quilt

3 comments:

S Tippetts said...

The blanket looks great! You did a good job!

S Tippetts said...

Oh, I also like the name of your company. very cute

JRKimball said...

Ya of course, whats your email address?