April 30, 2008

Disneyland Trip!

Well, at the beginning of the month we took the kids to Disneyland with some of my family. It was Colby's third time, but Kaylee's first! And out of all the kids I think Kaylee had the best time! Even better then her 3 year old cousin Ian. Then, a week later I took the kids to Disneyland all by myself! Brave I know! Luckily because of Colby's Autism we were able to get a special pass so we don't have to wait in line as long, and are away from people so we don't bother them. It was actually ok to take them by myself, and Colby likes it more and more everytime we go! I have to go about 3 more times to get my money's worth out of my season pass! And I will for sure hit that, I've aleady been 3 times and haven't even had it a month yet! It was the best present I've bought myself in a long time!


0 comments: